srijeda, 25. siječnja 2012.

Introduction

Hello boys and girls, MatAAA here!

I'm kinda new in all of this, but we all learn, don't we. So first I would like to introduce myself a bit and say what I will be doing(or at least try to do) here. So lets start!

My nickname is Mata and I am from Croatia. I was and I'm still a bit addicted to games and gaming. I really love games and from that gaming addiction something good came out. I played quite a few games and I would like to show one game each day, games that I played and think its worth of showing here. I will explain some good and bad sides of each game that I am showing and put my views and thoughts about game and my personal experience with it. I hope you can help me with some of your views if you played the game and that this will be helpful to all the new players that are willing to try particular game.


I am always open for some new advices and if you have any game to recommend to me I can try it and write a thing or two about it and what I think about it.

So from tomorrow onward I will put one game each game and I hope it will be helpful at least a bit.

Till tomorrow, enjoy!
MatAAA


Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar