ponedjeljak, 30. siječnja 2012.

World of Warcraft

Guess who is here? :D

I am back again today to talk about some new games. Today I would like to talk about well known game all around the world and it is ofcourse one and only, World of Warcraft. I am not the most experienced guy in this game, but I can share a thing or two that I learned :D. So lets start:

World of Warcraft is an MMORPG game, prolly one of the most popular game of all time. In this game you can choose one of the two faction, either Horde or Alliance. Each faction has 5 (from Cata 6) different races. In Alliance that would be: Humans, Dwarfs, Gnomes, Draenei and Night Elfs, opposit from Horde races: Orcs, Taurens, Undeads, Blood Elfs and Trolls. Each race has different racial abillity and that is helping you to choose which one is the best for your role. Now lets talk about ingame rolls. You can choose one of the 10 roles in the game, which would be: Paladin, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Death Knight (shorten DK), Mage, Shamman, Warrior, Warlock and Druid. But be careful, not all the races can be all roles. So choose carefully, because once you made your character, you can't change it.
Now, something general about WoW. This game has several parts and the latest part(for now) is Cataclysm. I didn't play Cata yet, but I will in a day or two so I might add some things I learned there. Today I will go one step back and I will talk about Wrath of the Lich King, or shorten WotLK, the part I played last 1-2 months. In this part top level is 80 and the biggest target when you reach maximum level is Lich King. That dude is really strong and you must know tactic really well to pass him. and that is one thing I like in WoW, tactics. In WoW you have huge amount of instances and dungeons and for each one of them there is certain tactic. In every instance there is couple of bosses and for each of them you got different tactic. Now that is cool thing. Personally I played lot of instances, but still didn't make it to Lich King. I hope I will do it one day and I hope it will be in near future :).
You must play for some time to get all the tactics and to get some skill to play on high level in WoW.


 -Lich King- your biggest and hardest target in WotLK to take down. Good luck with him :D







 



What makes this game even cooler is PvP (Player versus Player)  part of the game. You can choose from lot of different battlegrounds in which you will face the opposit faction or you can make your own arena team, with 2, 3 or 5 players in it and fight in arenas for your rating and reputation in gaming community. Since the gaming community is so big, you will always be able to find some players to play with and learn new stuff.

This game is awsome, enjoyable and fun to play, but it's such a huge time-consumer! You will start playing it, and without even realizing 3-5 hours will just fly. So play it only in your full free time, when you got no bigger worries, like school, because it will happen to you what happend to me and that is a lot of troubles in school. So, go ahead and try it, I am sure you'll like it and I hope you will stay with it and play it :).

Have a great day,
MatAAA!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar